Registration for students entering Kindergarten in August 2015 starts on Monday., March 2nd and runs through Friday, March 6th from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Fulton Elementary. Parents or guardians are to register students at the school serving the address where the child’s parent or guardian resides. Information on neighborhood schools can be found through School Locator on the school system web site or by calling the Public Information Office at 410-313-6682.
The following documents are needed for registration:
- Child’s evidence of birth
- An authorized record of immunizations
- Proof of residency in the form of a lease or deed and a utility bill
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
- Proof of custody (if applicable)
Please visit the HCPSS website to see a complete list of documents required for registration. If you have any questions about Kindergarten Registration, please call Fulton Elementary at 410-880-5957.